Featuring AI experts and scale-ups, this event explores how India and Germany can be partners in the global AI landscape. Register here.
The past few years have shown us multiple cases of applying AI to real-time cases through remarkable innovations. One has to struggle to think of a field that is not influenced by AI.
India and Germany have identified AI as one of the key areas of collaboration as the two sides signed a joint declaration of intent for cooperation in research and development.
The objective of this session is to explore how India and Germany can be partners in the global AI landscape, complement and leverage each-other’s capabilities.
This session brings together a diverse group of leading AI experts and innovators from the Berlin and Indian eco-systems to share their knowledge and experience in the ever-evolving field of Artificial Intelligence and explore areas of collaboration, the benefits and the path forward.
- 10.00 CET / 14.30 IST: Opening
- 10.05 CET / 14.35 IST: Welcome: Dr. Rainer Seider, Senate of Berlin
- 10.10 CET / 14.40 pm IST: Lightning Talks by AI Experts on Data exchange in the global AI landscape
- Manish Singhal, Founding Partner, pi Ventures
- Johana Sperlova, Project Manager, Merantix Labs
- 10.30 CET / 15.00 IST: Startup Space Tour along with their story by
- Dr. Tivadar Danka, Telesto.ai
- Dr. Vijay Gabale, Infilect
- Dipti Ganeriwala, Vara.ai
- 11.15 CET /15.45 pm IST: Fishbowl Q&A with speakers followed by audience engagement.
- 11.30 CET / 16.00 pm IST: Session Concludes
Want to be updated on all the fun we are having at AsiaBerlin? Follow us on Linkedin, Instagram, and Twitter for regular updates on all AsiaBerlin activities.