Connecting People is at the core of all activities; everyone will have the chance to connect, take part in interactive sessions, dive into the latest tech trends across both continents, and gain valuable insights from global entrepreneurship hubs.
We are thrilled to announce that this year we have a special focus on SDGs.
Why SDGs? In 2015, the member states of the United Nations adopted the Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development with its 17 goals, also known as “Global Goals” or “Sustainable Development Goals” (SDGs). Sustainable development also plays an essential role in all policy areas in Berlin. This is why, even before the Agenda 2030, a Core Indicator Report was produced for the sustainable development of Berlin.
Quick overview of the formats this year at the summit
A physical place for you to present you and your organization to interact and network with visitors.
How can you get involved:
- Do you have prototypes to show?
- Do you want to curate an interaction spot?
- How would you interact with the audience?
- Do you want your interaction spot included in any walking tour?
- How much time do you need for your interaction spot (from 2hrs to a full day)?
Pop-Up Lightning Talk
A 3-minute Ted-talk style inputs delivered across the entire Summit floor. How can you get involved:
- What is your topic?
- How can you break it down to 3 min?
- Do you need slides?
- Do you have a reference that shows what your talk looks like?
Interactive and topic-specific tours across the Summit led by industry leaders. How can you get involved:
- What is the topic you are known for?
- Is the topic SDG/ESG related? If yes, which one?
- How would you involve your “walkers” in discussion/participation?
- Do you have particular startups/companies/individuals that you would introduce on the tour?
Get to see the newest ideas in digestible chunks in our pitch Session on Tuesday afternoon on the Center Stage.
- What is your company’s one-liner?
- Are you solving any SDG/ESG? If yes, which one?
- Do you have your pitch recorded anywhere?
One full day focused on cross-border startup investment topics, open for everybody to join.
- How would you like to get involved/be seen?
- Do you invest SDG/ESG related? If yes, any focus?
- In case you like to get visibility on stage which format would you rather participate in:
- Fireside (Moderator + Speaker)
- Discourse / Discussion (2 people with opposite positions)
- Panel Discussion (several speakers + moderator)
Your chance to get involved with the most relevant Asian Embassies in Berlin who will present their countries and activities all under one roof.
If you are working with an embassy, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
Get involved with artists on site and discuss how it is to live on a blockchain.
- If you are an artist, please show us links to the works you like to display
- Is it possible for you to be physically on side during the your work is been shown? (highly preferred)
See and experience hardware prototypes and POC’s life.
- What kind of demo would you like to perform? Hardware/Software?
- How big of space would you need for how long?
- Do you want your demo included in any walking tour?
- How much time do you need for your demo and how long to set it up?
- Do you need your people conducting the demo or is it self-explanatory?
Dive into the fascinating world of interactive VR/MR/AR experiences.
- Is your work/product AR/VR or MR visible?
- Do you have your own hardware that you can show your work with?
- How long does it take for a visitor to experience your demo/work?
Get actively involved in learning from industry leaders about hands-on topics in small circles in 45min sessions.
- What is the content of your workshop?
- Are you solving any SDG/ESG? If yes, which one?
- How long does the workshop take? What would be the shortest version? (45min max)
- What kind of space do you need?
Visit relevant events of our strong Berlin ecosystem partners on Thursday and Friday.
Get in touch with Swantje (email@example.com) to associate your satellite event with the AsiaBerlin Summit and appear on the official program.
- Which organization is conducting the event?
- What date, time and location will the event take place? (Preferred Thursday or Friday)
- How would you interact with AsiaBerlin and it’s Summit?
- How can we raise awareness for your event during the summit?
- Do you focus on any SDG/ESG? If yes, which one?
What does it mean to be a maker?
Actions speak louder than words. We want people who are rolling up their sleeves and getting things done. Our goal is that every session is interactive, and every maker gets to design their own experience to guide people through a learning by doing process. As a maker, you will be delivering content at the summit; you get to choose the topic and format of your session. Check out the form below to sign up and get involved!
Call to Action
- Facilitate/Moderate an Interaction Spot
- Show Prototypes/Products at the Demo Space
- Give a 3 min Lightning Talk
- Lead a Walking Tour
- Organize a Workshop
- Pitch as a Startup
- Fireside Chat (Moderator + Speaker)
- Discourse/Discussion Session (2 people with opposite positions)
- Artists: Apply for the NFT Exhibition
- Investors and Entrepreneurs: Get involved in the Investors Day
- Conduct a Satellite Event (on Thu/Fri Only)