Sino-European Health Summit on 7 October 2021 : ABS Satellite Event
Join Sino-European Health Summit on 7 October 2021 as a part of the AsiaBerlin Summit 2021.
As part of AsiaBerlin Summit 2021 (4th – 10th October), we aim to connect stakeholders of the healthcare sector ranging from corporate leaders and KOLs to startups and R&D representatives, all with a considerable interest in the Chinese and European healthcare market.
Through keynotes speeches and panel discussions, the Sino-European Health Summit addresses emerging healthcare trends and discusses Sino-European healthcare collaborations.
Topics to be addressed:
- Digital health laws
- Digital Health and the Patient 2.0
- Sino-European Healthcare Collaborations and VC activities
- Post-Covid Developments
SAVE THE DATE and join the Sino-European Health Summit on October 7th!
Click here for more information about the event, including confirmed speakers, sponsors and the organizer!
Through multiple keynotes speeches as well as panel discussions, led by established healthcare experts and entrepreneurs, our summit will cover the emerging trends and technologies of healthcare corporates in China and Europe.
- Dr.med Markus Leyck Dieken (CEO at gematik GmbH)
- Lina Behrens (Managing Director at Flying Health)
- Jun Yin (Minister Counsellor, Scientific and Technology Affairs Office of Chinese Embassy in Germany)
- Verena Kantel (China Speaker at German Health Alliance)
- Daniel Nathrath (CEO at Ada Health)
- Bettina Berendsen (Head of Sales & Services BPS at Sartorius Stedim Biotech GmbH)
- Dr. Daniel Frerichs (Director Europe at Huangpu)
- Stan Sugarman (CCO at GAIA AG)
- Marek Rydzewski (CDO at BARMER)
- Hui Wang (Dean of Public Health, Shanghai Jiao Tong University of Medicine)
- Alexander Kulitz (Member of the German Parliament)
- Min-Sung Sean Kim (Managing Partner at Digital Health Ventures (DHV))
- Prof. Oliver Hayden (Director of TranslaTUM)
- Evelyne Yehudit Bischof (Associate professor Shanghai University of Medicine)
- Prof. Dominik Böhler (Prof. for Digital Health at Deggendorf Institute of Technology)
Agenda (preliminary as of 26/08/2021)
9:00 AM Doors open
9:30 AM – 10:00 AM Welcome Reception / Speech
10:00 AM – 10:50 AM Panel 1: Digital health regulations as a chance for foreign companies
10:50 AM – 11:05 AM Keynote 1: Greater Bay Area – Asia’s Future Healthcare Hub No. 1
11:05 AM – 11:55 AM Panel 2: Sino-European Healthcare Collaboration, success stories and best practice
11:55 AM – 13:30 PM Lunch & Networking
13:30 PM – 14:20 PM Panel 3: Post-Covid developments and digitalization in biopharma
14:20 PM – 15:10 PM Panel 4: How data is transforming the landscape of health providers?
15:10 PM – 15:25 PM. Keynote 2
15:25 PM – 16:15 PM Panel 5: Landscape of healthcare startups and VC, a comparison between Europe and China
16:15 PM – Open End Ending Remarks and Networking
About the Organizer
SILREAL GmbH is a consulting company specializing in healthcare. With extensive knowledge about the Chinese and European healthcare systems, as well as insights into the latest innovative developments in healthcare and strong intercultural skills, SILREAL enables its healthcare industry clients to excel in the digital era in both the European and the Chinese market. SILREAL’s expertise is valued by global leaders in the private sector as well as public institutions, such as the German Federal Ministry of Health and the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft.
About AsiaBerlin Summit
The AsiaBerlin Summit offers a platform to establish an international startup ecosystem between Berlin and Asia. We focus on the internationalization of startups across sectors such as Smart Cities/UrbanTech, HealthTech, FinTech, industry 4.0, AI, and Blockchain. Besides expert panels and keynotes by investors and startups on Days 1 and 2 — we will have an Embassy Day program planned in partnership with various embassies of Asian countries complemented by cultural programs as well as satellite events during the Summit. Find the full program of the Summit here.