Embassy Day Indonesia: Good Times for Startups Driving the Digital Economy and Sustainability in Indonesia on 8 October : ABS Satellite Event
Event Description:As the 4th most populous country in the world, Indonesia is not just prone to environmental issues that affect the broader region, but also offers many opportunities as a large market with a young tech-savvy population. This year‘s Embassy Day of Indonesia aims to bring these topics together: discussing current environmental challenges and opportunities for startups in solving these challenges. Green infrastructure and sustainable development are important topics for large unicorns like the GoTo group as well as young and rapidly growing startups like mycotech or Stilt Studios. As a participant of this event you can learn from interesting case studies and explore the opportunities to engage with Indonesian startups related to digitalization and sustainability. You can also meet Indonesian founders, ready to explore the European market via the AsiaBerlin landing pad.
- H.E. Ambassador Arif Havas Oegroseno – Ambassador of Republic Indonesia to Germany
- Dr. Rainer Seider, Head of Unit for European Affairs, Foreign Trade Policy and Development Cooperation in the Berlin Government’s Senate Department for Economics, Energy and Public Enterprises.
- Daniel Tumewu, AsiaBerlin Ambassador / Moderator
- Tanah Sullivan, Head of Sustainability Strategy & Integration at GoTo Group
- Florian Holm, Co-Founder Stilt Studios / Former CEO, Lazada Indonesia