Investors´ Program on 6 October 2021 : ABS Satellite Event
What is Investor Day at the AsiaBerlin Summit?We Need Education and Access/ for both sides! This is quite clear that the younger generation is thriving to work with Asia, attracted to its fast growth and massive market, there is a need for education and bridging the gap between those 2 ecosystems and talents. How? Joint work, research and investment. Asian investors. Founders. Key players are not having an easy life entering our ecosystem as well. We are bringing the investor’s day as part of the Asia berlin summit exactly to open up and highlighting the ppl who are making the change but DOING and those who are in the knowledge and needs from both ecosystems to succeed working together. Talking investments on the Silk Route: An action-packed day of stimulating conversations, high profile fireside chats and panel discussions with leading angels, VC’s and Family offices from different parts of Asia and Berlin to talk about the future of startup collaboration and investments in the silk route with a special focus on our beloved city Berlin! Date: 6th October 2021 Time: 10.30 – 17:00 CET Location: Spielfeld Digital Hub GmbH, Berlin / Online Partners : WLOUNGE and enpact
- Cross Border Investments between Asia and Europe
- What works in Asia and what works in Europe: A lens through the eyes of an Investor
- Indo-German Investment Potential
- A perspective of Generational wealth management: Family offices panel discussion
- How to gain access to this one large market?
- How to raise money in China?
- How to seize the opportunities to scale up in the fast-moving Chinese start-up ecosystem?
- How to build a sustainable partnership in China?
- How to have an in-depth understanding of Chinese consumers?
- How to develop the right channel strategy?
- Crossbreeding Unicorns: Why A Multi-Racial Lens Uncovers The Biggest Tech Opportunities Of The Future- investors and founders.
List of Speakers
- Rachel Lau (RHL Ventures)
- Patricia Sosrodjojo (AC Ventures)
- Rabab Nasrallah (Earlybird)
- Michael Maria Bommer (Next Big Thing)
- Tony Verb (Greater Bay X)
- Benjamin Joffe (SOSV)
- James Song (APX)
- Jag Singh (AngelInvest)
- Ralph Riecke (Porsche Ventures)
- Janie Yu (LFX Ventures)
- Luck Saraya (ThaiOil/Top Ventures)
- Luis Sperr (InnoEnergy)
- Dr. Marcus Krug (SAP)
- Varun Sridhar (PaytM)
- Angela De Giacomo
- Mali M Baum, (WLOUNGE and MAGDA GROUP fund)
- Siddharth Borkar (Mahindra Group)
- Peter Kabel (Aecal Ventures)
- Manish singhal (Pi ventures)
- Cindy Gallop (MakeLoveNotPorn)
- MOMO Bi (NY Venture)
- Vanessa Liu (Investor)
- Bo Ji – China Start
- Siddharth Bhasin
Others, joining but not speaking: Sebastian Schwenke (BACB) –, David Gower (TiE) – , Tilo Bonow (Holtzbrinck ventures) –
10:30 – 10:50: Welcoming
Agenda for the day and an Intro to The investors club