Know the Basics
24 – 31 October 2022
- Germany and Berlin-based startups(early-stage) – Founders/Co-Founders/CTO/CPO who are interested in the Southeast Asia market
- Ecosystem builders who are interested in building partnerships with businesses in Singapore and Indonesia
- Business Development Managers & Partnership Managers of companies/startups/scaleups
- Sales & Marketing Director/Manager of companies/startups
- Investors (VCs), Angel Investors, Impact Investors
- Bilateral Partnerships Agencies
All inclusive local expenses paid by us. Including in city transportation, food and networking events. You only need to cover your flights and accommodation.
- Government institutional visits and meetings
- Meetings with partnership agency/startups/coworking space
- Networking events with Berlin Partner and startup ecosystem actors
- Informal dinners/activities to build relationships and acquaint the Delegation members
Why Singapore and Indonesia?
While Singapore has one the world’s leading startup ecosystems and is a regional hub for trade, venture capital and high-tech manufacturing offering easy access to startup financing and favourable corporate tax laws; Indonesia is one of the fastest growing economies in the world.
Indonesia’s digital economy could rake in US$ 250 billion in economic growth by 2025.
Both countries have different scenarios when it comes to access to human capital. For Singapore, talent availability is a growth issue while in Indonesia, talent is readily available. Both countries offer tremendous ease of doing business. Indonesia has one of the fastest and cheapest processes of business registration and the influence of external economies is considered low.