Why is the trip focused on Urban Mobility in India ?
- Four of the top 10 fastest growing cities of 2035 to be located in India
- Growth in investments in Indian EV startups of 170% with a total of $376 mn being invested in 2019, as compared to $147 mn in 2018.
- The government’s efforts such as the implementation of FAME II scheme, BS 6 & CAFE norms, and tax incentives for EV purchases are very favorable for a mobility revolution in India.
What to expect from the trip?
- Institutional visits and meetings
- Networking events
- design sprints
- Informal dinners to acquaint the Delegation members with the activities in the Indian Eco-System and provide a platform for mutual cooperation
Why join the trip?
- Understand and connect with the thriving startup ecosystem in India.
- Explore expansion strategies with our Indian markets experts and fellow delegates during the trip
- Meet Corporates, governments, and other institutions during the trip for potential business development.
- Connect and create lifelong networks with your fellow high profile delegates which come from a range of backgrounds
All-inclusive local expenses are paid by us. Including city transportation, food, and networking events. You only need to cover your flights and accommodation. Rough cost (1250 EUR/ Participant)
About AsiaBerlin Delegation Trips
AsiaBerlin Delegation trips are a fully-funded by the Berlin Senate and executed by AsiaBerlin partner enpact. AsiaBerlin, powered by the Berlin Senate Department, forms the collective platform that brings together communities within the startup ecosystems across Asia and Berlin. We enable relationship-building among investors, startups, and bridge builders by organizing monthly AsiaBerlin events and delegation trips to Berlin and Asia throughout the year. Our flagship event, the AsiaBerlin Summit is the annual summit of year-long AsiaBerlin activities where policymakers, startups, and investors meet to discuss the newest tech trends and cross-border collaboration between Asia and Berlin.