We are looking for a freelance website manager to support us in web development, website design, UX and more.
Position: Webmaster/ Website Maintenance
Employment Type: Contract for Services
Hours: 50 hours
Location: Remote/ Berlin
Duration: asap – 30 September 2022
About AsiaBerlin and Asia Berlin Forum e.V
AsiaBerlin, powered by the Berlin Senate Department, forms the collaborative platform that brings together communities within the startup ecosystems across Asia and Berlin. We enable relationship-building among investors, startups, and bridge builders by organizing monthly AsiaBerlin events and delegation trips to Berlin and Asia throughout the year.
Our flagship event, the AsiaBerlin Summit, is the annual summit of year-long AsiaBerlin activities where policymakers, startups, and investors meet to discuss the newest tech trends and cross-border collaboration between Asia and Berlin.
The AsiaBerlin Forum e.V (ABF) holds the AsiaBerlin Summit (ABS) office, the most extensive series of events related to Asia-Pacific in Germany.
Webmaster Responsibilities for our website: www.asia.berlin
- Work regularly to add features and upgrade the UX of the AsiaBerlin website
- Help in adding features to our website and new pages as and when needed
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and duplicate information.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly
- Help in SEO tips and regularly provide google analytics for the website
Next steps :
- Please send us your work samples and proposal with hourly rates/ project rate
- We are looking forward to your application to: email@example.com