Landing Pad Program Launch for Female Entrepreneurs from India
The Landing Pad Program
This program is part of “The Female Entrepreneurship in Berlin and India” (FEBI) project funded by the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and the Berlin Senate Department for Economics.
This unique launchpad caters to exceptional women founders with a solid track record of managing businesses in India with a proven local customer base.
In this landing pad program, out of 80 plus applicants and after a rigorous selection process, 9 founders are with us through this journey spanning 8 weeks.
Meet the Founders
Arasi Arul founded 60 plus India, a comprehensive Geriatric Age-tech Company focusing on the Emotional, Personal and Healthcare needs of the senior citizens.
Gina Joseph founded Zola India, a brand that provides a platform for rural & folk artisans to express themselves.They have worked with over 500 artisans and have conducted over 35 Design intervention workshops across rural India.
3. Linda Ravindran, Headway. ai
Linda Ravindran founded Headway.ai , a talent intelligence platform that blends AI and behavioral science to power enterprise talent ecosystems.
4. Pooja Patel, Dxstudioz
Pooja Patel is the creative director of Dxstudioz. They believe that design should help attract, convert and retain customers. From website design to marketing collateral design, they offer a wide range of services helping businesses generate more traffic.
5.Priyanka Garg, Maaesa clothing
Priyanka Garg founded Maaesa in 2016, with an aim to empower informal unskilled women workforce and bring them to forefront. She wants to make Maaesa a zero-waste organisation by offering upcycled/offcuts product range by end of FY 2021-22.
Sonia Mohandas is the CEO and co-founder of Waferchips Techno Solutions Pvt Ltd., a cutting-edge medical technology company providing solutions in the biometric data monitoring field.
7. Sudeshna Mukhopadhyay, Techweirdo
Sudeshna Mukhopadhyay co-founded and grew Techweirdo, a service company that works as an innovation partner to enterprises in identifying their automation needs and developing and implementing pre-trained AI models to boost their operational efficiency.
8. Swathi PV Reddy , Ooru organics
Swathi PV Reddy, having seen her garden city turn into garbage,started Ooru Organics in an effort to promote awareness and adoption of natural/organic personal care and home products.
9.Zeinorin Stephen Angkang, Hillwild
Zeinorin Stephen Angkang is the founder of Hill Wild Pvt Limited. Hill Wild works with Indigenous farmers of northeast India with a vision to bring back amazing indigenous food and fetch good rates at niche markets that believe in impact creation.
- Welcome and Key-note speech
- Introduction to enpact mentors
- Landing in Berlin session: Company law and incorporation structures, visa regulations for non EU founders
- Customer Discovery sessions for the European markets
- Startup networking event with Berlin-based innovation partners
- Keynote speech: Founder stories
- Introduction to Trademark law coaching
- Founder story development, Slide design introduction coaching with all startups
- European industry insights
- Management Coaching
- Customer Discovery Finalization
- Business Case Coachings 1:1
- Investor Training
- Personal effectiveness: Best practice sharing session between all founder
- PR, Tax and Legal Coaching
- Data Privacy regulation coaching session
- Demo Day rehearsal event
- Sales & Marketing sessions
- Term Sheets and VC
- Final Feedback and assessment day
Coaches and Mentors
This program offers the expertise and insights from several acclaimed experts, coaches and mentors. Some of them are
Founder of Labora[s]tory.
Co-founder | Digital strategist | Mentor
Co-founder and Managing Director, enpact
Co-Founder at Mimetik UG | Venture Builder & Start-Up Mentor | VC Investment Expert
Investor, Mentor, Founder, Lecturer, Angel in Residence | Berlin Startup Academy