The AsiaBerlin Summit focuses on the internationalization of startups across sectors such as UrbanTech, HealthTech, FinTech, Social Impact, industry 4.0, AI, or blockchain.
This year, we open doors to an exclusive investor conference on the third day of the Summit with venture capitalists, family offices & angel investors from Asia and Europe. For a holistic picture of the startup ecosystems, the Summit will shed light on various perspectives of Asian and European investors who are investing in the Berlin startup scene. Get your online and offline tickets for the Summit.
We have the pleasure of hosting investors from Vidici Ventures, SAP.IO, Futures Industry Ventures Fund, SBI Holdings, Sunbo Angels, Asics Investment, Bamboo Capital, Signals VC, and family offices such as Unifier Ventures. During the Summit, some of the topics discussed by investors are as below:
- Alexa Gorman , SVP, Head of EMEA Foundries, SAP.IO and Claus Karthe , Program CEO of German Accelerator Southeast Asia will join a panel to discuss the joint effort of accelerators and startups. Alexa Gorman will also share her thoughts on female entrepreneurship and gender bias on women founders.
- Naoyoshi Yoneyama, External supervisory board of Solarisbank; Managing Director of SBI Group and Astrid Freier, Partner DACH of Vidici Ventures will talk about the state and disruption of Fintech in 2020.
- Paul Miller, Managing Partner, and CEO of Bethnal Green Ventures will answer how innovation can be good for the planet and good for business at the same time.
- Miguel Encarnacion, Managing Partner of Unifier Ventures, Astrid Freier Partner DACH, Vidici Ventures, and Tobias Szarowicz, Investment Manager of Sunbo Angels will give insights into what catches the investor’s eye in 2020.
- Florian Kemmerich, Managing Partner of Bamboo Capital Partners will be in a panel on Investments in times of global pandemics on the third day of the Summit.
In the bigger picture, the speakers at the Summit will focus on cross border investment opportunities between Asia and Berlin among other important panels at the conference.